Rehearsal ScheduleSign in to our online zoom rehearsals at 19.25 for a 19.30 start.
There will be a 15-minute break at 20.15, and we finish at 21.15.
Some tips for getting the most out of the rehearsals:
- Using headphones is recommended to hear the recording while you play. If corded, ensure lead is long enough to allow movement with your instrument.
- 'Turn On Original Sound' using the tab on screen or via the sound settings from the arrow by the microphone. (If it says 'turn OFF Original Sound' then do nothing!). This improves the sound of the music. Don't expect the sound quality to be great, although it is better than Teams/Meet platforms.
- PC/laptop is best for Zoom. You can 'Pin' Leon's image if you like, so he is always visible: go to Participants - Leon Gee - More - Pin.
- If you are using a tablet, then swipe through to the screen which shows Leon's tile or the single 'noisemaker' screen, which will mostly be him.
- If using wifi, reasonable proximity to your router/transmitter can optimise your experience.
- Rehearsal parts. Scroll down to Sheet music and select the Parts tab to view/download the Breitkopf parts
- A performance of the version we're using
|2021||April||20th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|27th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|May||4th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|11th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|18th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|25th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|8th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|15th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|22nd||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
|29th||Zoom 19:30 - 21:15|
There are no rehearsals during the summer.